monunivermanga.vraiforum.com Index du Forum

monunivermanga.vraiforum.com Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Wilfried Zaha named Crystal Palace Player of the Year for th

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    monunivermanga.vraiforum.com Index du Forum -> monunivermanga.vraiforum.com -> univer manga et jeux vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Mai - 13:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wilfried Zaha named Crystal Palace Player of the Year for th Répondre en citant

Wilfried Zaha named Crystal Palace Player of the Year for third-straight time

ลิ้ ง sbo Wilfried Zaha has been named Crystal Palace's Player of the Year for the third successive year. The 25-year-old, who was this week awarded April's Premier League Player of the Month accolade, was voted Palace's outstanding player by supporters after a campaign in which he has scored eight times.

"It shows that the hard work is paying off," Zaha said after receiving his award from manager Roy Hodgson. "Obviously I've had injuries this year which haven't helped, but I've just had to work hard.

"My team believe in me, the gaffer believes in me and the fans believe in me. I'm just buzzing that we're secure in the Premier League for next season, and to top that off, the award has made this season even better." ลิ้ ง sbo

Hodgson added: "He's shown how special he is for a long time now. This year, when we really needed players to step up to the plate and get us out of the situation we found ourselves in, and we've pulled off a great escape."

Aaron Wan-Bissaka, 20, won Crystal Palace's Young Player of the Season. He has been at Palace's academy since he was 10 years old, and recently signed a new contract to see him remain at the club until 2022. ลิ้ ง sbo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Mai - 13:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mai - 07:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Antoine Griezmann to Barcelona: Lionel Messi contacts Man Ut Répondre en citant

Antoine Griezmann to Barcelona: Lionel Messi contacts Man Utd transfer target - claim

รวม ทาง เข้า sbo ANTOINE GRIEZMANN is favouring a move to Barcelona after Lionel Messi contacted him, according to reports. Barcelona have been regularly linked with Griezmann, who netted twice as Atletico beat Marseille 3-0 to win the Europa League last year.

Manchester United have also been linked with the Frenchman though reports claim Barcelona are the favourites. And now Spanish newspaper AS claim the Nou Camp is Griezmann’s preferred destination after Messi got in touch.

It is reported that superstar Messi has told the 27-year-old that Barcelona players are waiting for him with open arms. The move to Barcelona for Griezmann is likely despite Atletico being reported to have offered him a more lucrative deal to stay in the Spanish capital.

Messi isn’t the only Barca star to try and turn Griezmann’s head in order to get the move done. Messi’s fellow attacker Luis Suarez has also made his opinion heard and would welcome Griezmann to the La Liga champions. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo

"It makes the club proud to bring players of this quality like Antoine, like [Ousmane] Dembele and [Philippe] Coutinho came," Suarez said. "He's a player who brings a huge amount, he has a lot of years playing at the highest level, always fighting. “He rules up front for Atletico and that is fundamental. "He is not coming to take the place of anyone, but with the ambition of winning important things. He will be welcomed." รวม ทาง เข้า sbo

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wilfried Zaha named Crystal Palace Player of the Year for th

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    monunivermanga.vraiforum.com Index du Forum -> monunivermanga.vraiforum.com -> univer manga et jeux vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange